Cloud computing has permanently shifted how modern businesses operate. 96 percent of companies rely on the cloud, and that number will only continue to grow.
Cloud computing alters the way companies interact with their data and applications. Instead of being stored on local hard drives or network servers, data and applications are stored on a remote host that can be accessed at any time from any location using the internet and a simple web browser.
Cloud training from New Horizons Burlington gives companies confidence that their IT employees have the skills to deploy and manage modern cloud technologies. For IT professionals, cloud training builds a solid foundation of high-demand skills that validate your expertise and set you apart from other job candidates.
Cloud training helps IT professionals gain:
- Credibility and respect among employers and peers
- Confidence to enter the IT industry and start applying to jobs
- A competitive edge over job candidates with little or no formal training
- The experience needed to pursue technical certifications that many companies require for employment
- The skills to implement new cloud technologies and increase their value to an organization
Comprehensive cloud training from New Horizons Burlington offers hands-on training for every expertise level, including:
- Entry-level IT professionals
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud architects
- System administrators
Whether you’re an experienced cloud professional or just beginning your IT career, expert-led cloud training opens the door to new career possibilities.
Discover New Horizons Burlington cloud training courses for all the major cloud vendors and other cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, CompTIA, SAP, Salesforce.